Interested in selling your vinyl collection?
We have a few guidelines for you.
- Condition matters! Records must be playable with normal wear and tear for the age. Light scuffing is ok, but no water damage, no deep scratches or warping. Covers must be in tact with no mold, no water and no damage or rough wear and tear. No major shredding on outside edges, seams and corners. No rips and tears. We understand these are pre-loved records and normal wear and tear is expected.
- We buy LP's including 12" & 7" (45's), cassette tapes and 8-tracks
- Genres of music we typically look for include Rock, Pop, Psych, Soul, Funk, R&B, Punk, Metal, Jazz, Reggae, Hip Hop, Blues, Latin, Electronic, Soundtracks, Country, Folk, and more.
- Unfortunately we don't accept 78's, classical, big band, show tunes and easy listening.
- You can bring in your collection into the shop during shop hours for us to look at. If we like what we see, we'll make a fair offer in cash, company check or trade-ins for store credit if you prefer.
- We can always come to you If you can't make it to the shop. We travel all over Florida and beyond if it peaks our interest!!
If you think we'd be interested in what you have, please feel free to call us at
(754) 610-0591 or email us at email@example.com